We are an Edmonton based real estate management and investment firm looking to hire an accomplished and dynamic professional to help facilitate future growth.
Job Purpose / Scope:
The goal of this position is to liaise with Boards of Directors to help in managing condominium corporations and commercial buildings. This role provides a great opportunity to learn about business operations, financial statement analysis, process creation, and asset management. There is an emphasis on working together in a team as well as completing individual tasks to help address client concerns. This position will develop into an opportunity to manage a full portfolio of properties and staff members.
The job description and qualifications are as follows:
This individual reports to senior management and is responsible for providing the operational services, while implementing various systems and procedures. Property site visits and the ability to assess and problem shoot various plumbing, electrical and heating issues will also be incorporated into the role.
- Assist senior managers with the management of the firm’s real estate portfolio.
- Regular site inspections of real estate portfolio and assessment of plumbing, electrical, or heating issues with buildings and specific units.
- Inputting of data into CRM system and ensuring the quality of the information in the system.
- Coordinating maintenance requests and repairs.
- Involved in the budgeting process and the compilation of monthly financial statements.
- Engage in business development efforts.
- Attend and assist with Board meetings.
- Address minor client concerns.
- Liaise with the Boards of Directors for each property.
- Schedule and maintain projects as per a company-wide maintenance schedule for all properties.
The ability to understand mechanical and electrical concepts, as well as building techniques, along with a grasp of business and good communication skills is required. A background in leadership and management would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience is a benefit.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate and understand client needs and build upon relationships, as well as a willingness to retain existing clients by providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong team player with positive attitude.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Enthusiasm and passion to excel and help manage the growth of the firm.
- Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings, or weekend days as required.
As we continue to expand our operations, there will be additional opportunities to increase responsibilities or grow into new roles within the firm and help to create an exciting work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Remuneration package: Great compensation package including base salary, benefits, and a corporate bonus program.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.